[XeTeX] Minor updates to fontspec and xltxtra

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 01:58:17 CEST 2007

On 22/06/2007, at 6:26 , Axel E. Retif wrote:

> As I said a few days ago, the [no-math] option is really wonderful ---
> it's as easy as
>
> \usepackage[<your options>]{MinionPro}% <- MinionPro loads MnSymbol
> \usepackage[no-math]{fontspec}
> etc.

After your last email I added MinionPro to the list of packages that
you don't need to use [no-math] for (at least, I thought I did), but
I missed out on MnSymbol. That would have been a better choice.

Nicola Lecic wrote:
> Well, then IMHO you may consider adding a note in fontspec manual that
> use of certain packages (such as MnSymbol) or MusiXTeX calls for
> [no-math] option, or a couple of redefinitions if math is needed.

See section 1.1.2 of the latest version:
   <http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/xetex/latex/fontspec/
fontspec.pdf>

Cheers,
Will