[XeTeX] Proper mapping for ? in bibliography - {\'\i} or {\'i} ?

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Wed Jun 20 17:03:40 CEST 2007

On 19 Jun 2007, at 8:57 pm, Nicholas Riley wrote:

> xunicode works fine with BibTeX, though I don't currently have it
> configured for BibDesk previews because XeTeX is so slow to render

Yes, it is. If you configure it to use the xdvipdfmx driver instead
of the default xdv2pdf, it will be much faster in most cases. (This
will probably become the default in a future release.)

To do this, you provide the option

   -output-driver="xdvipdfmx -q -E"

on the xetex command line. Doing this in a TeXShop engine has been
described a few times on the list, but I haven't looked into how
BibDesk is configured.