[XeTeX] Minor updates to fontspec and xltxtra

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 15:38:34 CEST 2007

Hello,

Hopefully this will be the last time I think about these two packages
for a while. I've fixed up a couple of problems in both of them and
they're on their way to CTAN. And of course they're also available
through the SVN repository if you like to get things that way.

Changes:

xltxtra - Jonathan pointed out an egregious flaw in the package that
made logos look TERRIBLE if they weren't at \normalsize. Oops!

fontspec - no longer crashes hard if you use \addfontfeature
inappropriately
          - added a couple more maths packages to the list to not
mess around with the maths
            (MinionPro and something else, I think)

Hopefully nothing turns out poorly! (Except that the documentation
for fontspec will be a few days out of date (and the typeset
implementation missing a couple of minor changes to the dtx.)

Well, that's two tasks off my list...

Cheers,
Will