[XeTeX] [OS X TeX] Unexpected quotation marks

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Sun Jun 10 16:24:26 CEST 2007

Le 10 juin 07 à 14:48, Michael Kubovy a écrit :

> Two other problems are lurking:
> (1) an incompatibility between XeLaTeX and tikz
> (2) the desire to use xelatexmk

Regarding (1), the question of support of tikz in XeLaTeX has been
evoked a number of times on the XeTeX mailing list <http://tug.org/
mailman/listinfo/xetex>. I didn't follow the threads closely, as I'm
not using tikz myself.

If I remember correctly, support of tikz (or was it pstricks?) is
still largely experimental, and not yet included in TeXLive. At the
moment, I think it requires modifying driver files (the .def files
that XeLaTeX reads) and/or editing the xdvipdfmx sources and
recompiling xdvipdfmx from these modified sources. Not for the faint
of heart, in any case!

Bruno