[XeTeX] Metrical sorts

Peter Baker psb6m at virginia.edu
Tue Jun 5 13:32:20 CEST 2007

Have a look at the spec for the Medieval Unicode Font initiative
(www.mufi.info), which tries anyway to include a complete set of
metrical signs. The Andron font, which you'll find linked to there, has
the complete set of MUFI symbols; but I believe it has no OpenType
features, so if you need anchors etc. you'll have to add them. I'm just
not sure where my own Junicode (junicode.sf.net) is with metrics right
now--whether it includes the MUFI metrics yet.

Peter Baker