[XeTeX] \font syntax

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 31 16:27:06 CEST 2007

Yes - I did all that in my first few days' acquaintance with TeX.  Nothing
cures the problem - some fonts showing up in Windows (and always in the
expected directories) work fine, others don't and cause the processing to
halt, even though they behave perfectly normal in Windows applications.  But
that was just in the experimental phase and I think only one font that I
might actually want to use (Stonesans) fails.  No doubt I can find a
suitable sanserif font when the need arises.

Best

John