[XeTeX] Computer modern

Alex Hamann Alexander.Hamann at stud-mail.uni-wuerzburg.de
Sun Jul 29 11:24:01 CEST 2007

You might also wanna check a recent posting by myself on this list
concerning mapping of Latin Modern.  Right now it is not activated by
default which should change in future releases. Apostolos Syropoulos
posted a modified file that corrects this behaviour for at least some
font sizes of Latin Modern. You might want test that fix (which I
found very helpful) until we get an updated fontspec,

alex