[XeTeX] Printers & PDFs created by XeTeX

Nikola Lecic nlecic at EUnet.yu
Tue Jul 24 16:30:32 CEST 2007

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 18:01:37 +0400
Evgenie Medvedev <medvedev at project7.ru> wrote:

> William Adams wrote:
>
> > If you've got Windows you could maybe track down a copy of Adobe
> > Acrobat Approval (The IRS used to distribute it on a CD w/ tax
> > forms for small businesses) and a copy of Enfocus Eyedropper.
>
> 	Uh... I'm not in the US, so that's probably out. :) Guess
> I'll try to figure out how GhostScript works instead. It might be
> there's way to turn a TIFF into a PDF through commandline GhostScript
> too, I suppose, which will probably be better than ImageMagick.

What about this?

  http://www.remotesensing.org/libtiff/

The binaries it provides are: bmp2tiff, fax2ps, fax2tiff, gif2tiff,
pal2rgb, ppm2tiff, ras2tiff, raw2tiff, rgb2ycbcr, thumbnail, tiff2bw,
tiff2pdf, tiff2ps, tiff2rgba, tiffcmp, tiffcp, tiffdither, tiffdump,
tiffinfo, tiffmedian, tiffset, tiffsplit.

Nikola Lečić