[XeTeX] xetex needs testfontavailability file???

Abdorrahman Manian abd.manian at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 17:42:13 CEST 2007

Dear Otared,

I got what you said about testfontavailability.tex I think it's not
necessary when we know which fonts are installed in our machine (tell me plz
if I'm wrong!).

It is also possible to use ConTeXt + XeTeX in order to have the
> powerful features of ConTeXt.

What is about?? What can I do with ConTeXt(I don't know what can I do with
XeTex!!! I said, I'm newbie)??
(I'm just getting started with TeX system and planning to write my
university reports in TeX! so I don't know anything about ConTeXt or XeTeX
What can I do with it )

Regards...

--
Abdurrahman Manian