[XeTeX] Using MetaPost together with XeTeX

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Jul 4 22:57:52 CEST 2007

Am 04.07.2007 um 20:53 schrieb Jonathan Kew:

>>> PGF/Tikz? It has support for (x)dvipdfm(x), pdfTeX, dvips, TeX4HT.
>>
>> 	Does it really support xdvipdfmx? In the distribution that comes
>> with
>> TexLive 2007?
>
> I believe PGF/TikZ works in xetex/xdvipdfmx if you update the PGK
> package to the latest version from CTAN; the version included with
> TL2007 didn't recognize the xetex engine, so some extra tweaking was
> needed to get it to work.

For me pgfsys-dvipdfm.def from November 2006 works fine – with XeTeX
+ xdvipdfmx. There is no xdv2pdf driver available for PGF, a new
addition now is for TeXtures ...

--
Greetings

   Pete                           <]
              o        __o         |__    o       HPV, the real
     ___o    /I       -\<,         |o \  -\),-%     high speed!