[XeTeX] Θέμα: Re: An (almost) complete cyrunicode.tex

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 11:41:15 CEST 2007

> Nikola has already written an excellent answer to
> that.

I do not think so. Playing tricks with denotations,
sense and meaning is not an excellent answer at all.
This approach does not take into consideration
time, which is a basic parameter in any logical
analysis.

> Sorry, it took me a very long and painful time to
> understand the meaning
> of that sentences: I'm in danger thinking too much.
> So if someone tells
> me that I'm reducing somthing too much, it's mostly
> his fault, that he
> doesn't think enough, or my fault, that I didn't
> make it simple enough.

Thanks for calling me an idiot!

> P.S.: I won't say that any of your feelings are
> wrong or bad. But to

Who talked about feelings? Here we have a systematic
efford to falsify history which is accepted by
people like you without even considereing the facts.

> deal with them they must be carefully sorted. In
> fact you are speaking
> about your feelings and use the language of a
> scientific discussion.

And so I am doing a non-scientific discussion and
you are discussing scientifically. It is impossible
to communicate. We as a nation have a history of
more than 4000 years and the Greek culture has
deeply affected all Western cultures. On the other
hand, most European nation do not have this history,
tradition, heritage and so they are not in
position to understand our way of thinking. At any
rate, I am not going to answer to any other posting
related to this issue.
Apostolos

*Apostolos Syropoulos                                          *
*snail mail: 366, 28th October Str., GR-671 00  Xanthi, HELLAS *
*email     : asyropoulos (at) yahoo (dot) com                  *
*phone num.: +30-2541-028704                                   *
*home page : http://obelix.ee.duth.gr/~apostolo                *