[XeTeX] Fwd: [OS X TeX] Wanted: XeTeX HOWTO

Arno Kruse ak2.71 at gmx.net
Fri Jan 19 16:19:36 CET 2007

Am 19.01.2007 um 15:16 schrieb Bruno Voisin:
<snip>
>> We would like to publish an elementary-level introduction of XeTeX,
>> which is now also available under Linux/Unix/Win32. The deadline is
>> march 1.

Good news! I gave up using other fonts than those installed by i-
installer a long time ago. All attempts of mine to convince TeX to
work with other fonts ended in desasters - hours and hours of wasted
time, frustration again and again.

XeTeX I could not use because I did not and do not understand how to
use it. It´s a pity - there are so many great programs, but so little
informations how to use them.

Now I am hopeful. Shall I really be able to use Cairo again?

Hopeful regards (Allan, sorry, I like your way to finish your mails)

Arno