[XeTeX] Broken Hyphenation

Pascal de Bruijn pmjdebruijn at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 15:21:21 CET 2007

Hi,

The previously outlined issues seems to be caused by broken hyphenation
files, the hungarian and serbian hyphenation files seem broken, or at
least fmtutil can't cope with them.

It also seems my tetex install on Edgy isn't up to date enough:
LaTeX Warning: You have requested, on input line 39, version
               `2005/05/07' of package xkeyval,
               but only version
               `2005/01/30 v2.0 package option processing (HA)'
               is available.

XeLaTeX also seems to 'break' the geometry package which I use to
specify a custom paper size.

And how is inclusion into TeXlive 2006 coming along?

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn

--
http://blog.pcode.nl/