[XeTeX] Emacs (X11) and XeTeX -- success

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Feb 6 14:37:35 CET 2007

Am 06.02.2007 um 12:37 schrieb Stephen Moye:

> In the lines you give:
>
>      Command: %`xetex%(mode)%' %t
>
> and
>
>      Command: %`xelatex%(mode)%' %t
>
> you seem to be using left- and right-quotes. Am I seeing that
> correctly?

That's the way they appeared for plain TeX. After pressing INS I
copied the TeX "engine" or command line and changed it to look like
ready for XeTeX. And when this worked I re-INS'ed another command for
XeLaTeX re-using the XeTeX line.

Take AUCTeX's presentation in the *customisation* buffer as the
reference and target!

--
Greetings

   Pete