[XeTeX] Emacs (X11) and XeTeX -- success

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Feb 5 14:14:25 CET 2007

Am 05.02.2007 um 13:50 schrieb Peter Dyballa:

> Next break, when still alive, I'll look at "Latex Command Style" to
> make AUCTeX detect XeLaTeX. I think the word list {setsansfont|
> setmonofont|setmathrm|setmathsf|setmathtt|setboldmathrm|
> newfontinstance} contains all markers that indicate XeLaTeX without
> any doubt.

This is nonsense! It's the three packages fontspec, xunicode, and
xltxtra. The commands come from the package. If it's not used
(loaded), no command could be executed.

--
Greetings

   Pete

A lot of us are working harder than we want, at things we don't like
to do. Why? ...In order to afford the sort of existence we don't care
to live.
                                    -- Bradford Angier