[XeTeX] Emacs (X11) and XeTeX

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Feb 3 16:23:56 CET 2007

Am 03.02.2007 um 13:30 schrieb Stephen Moye:

> One final question: How do I set about altering
>
>> (add-to-list 'LaTeX-command-style
>> 	     '("\\`fontspec\\'" "xelatex %S%(PDFout)"))
>
> to use plain TeX xetex?

I think there is no way: which particular command is unique for
XeTeX? The font names might be a hint, but XeTeX also accepts their
usual TeX names. One isn't always explicitly selecting Apple's ATSUI
or the ICU OpenType font renderer or a particular font face, colour,
mapping ...

So there's only one option left:

	%%% Local Variables:
	%%% coding: utf-8
	%%% mode: tex
	%%% TeX-command-default: "XɘTeX"
	%%% TeX-master: t
	%%% End:

and the XɘTeX command needs to be defined and added.

--
Greetings

   Pete

There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
We don't believe this to be a coincidence.
                                          - Jeremy S. Anderson