[XeTeX] XeTeX, LaTeX, HTML and beautiful typography

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Thu Feb 1 13:07:14 CET 2007

On Jan 31, 2007, at 3:21 PM, Rene Borgella wrote:

> Never mind -- I found the One Typeface: Many Fonts doc on a Wiki page.
> However, if there are any other must reads out there that you care to
> suggest, I'm all ears.

Would that be the .pdf (which is linked from http://en.wikipedia.org/
wiki/Typeface and in my portfolio at http://members.aol.com/willadams/
portfolio.html )? Or the xelatex source I posted here a while back?

The XeLaTeX source is here:

http://tug.org/mailman/htdig/xetex/2004-November/001235.html

You do need to make up some .pdfs in advance so as to show the
ornaments --- has there been any change on that? I still find
awkwardness of accessing pi fonts in xetex, but can't think of a
really decent solution --- I guess I'm not alone?

I guess I really should up-date the text and the document --- maybe
switch it to Hoefler Text? Any other suggestions?

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer

This email message and any files transmitted with it contain information
which is confidential and intended only for the addressee(s). If you are
not the intended recipient(s), any usage,  dissemination, disclosure, or
action taken in  reliance on it is prohibited.  The reliability of  this
method of communication cannot be guaranteed.  Email can be intercepted,
corrupted, delayed, incompletely transmitted, virus-laden,  or otherwise
affected during transmission. Reasonable steps have been taken to reduce
the risk of viruses, but we cannot accept liability for damage sustained
as a result of this message. If you have received this message in error,
please immediately delete it and all copies of it and notify the sender.