[XeTeX] forming a star around a number in Arabic script

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 13:16:52 CET 2007

Why don't you use the picture environment?
A.S.

*Apostolos Syropoulos                                         *
*snail mail: 366, 28th October Str., GR-671 00  Xanthi, HELLAS *
*email     : asyropoulos (at) yahoo (dot) com                                      *
*phone num.: +30-2541-028704                                                                    *
*home page : http://obelix.ee.duth.gr/~apostolo                              *
*blog : http://asyropoulos.wordpress.com/                                          *