[XeTeX] acceding to unicode characters table

Mark Dancer mark.david.dancer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 23:33:30 CET 2007

Hi,

On 13 Dec 2007, at 0:31, raven aloof wrote:

> I bought 'CombiNumeralsPro' and I wonder how I can use with
> XeLaTex ...
>
> 'CombiNumeralsPro' come in 'pfb', which he transformed to 'otf'
> with a small script for 'fontforge'. The question is that I do not
> know how to get the different characters to use unicode with XeTeX.
> Are there any macro (Xe(La)TeX) to print the table unicode these
> fonts?...

When you bought CombiNumerals Pro, you should have received a User
Manual with it. My copy is called "cnp5.pdf". The last nine pages of
tis manual are character layouts for the nine fonts in the package
(more correctly they are keyboard layouts). From these you should be
able to figure out the coding.

Note that CombiNumerals Pro (as of version 5) is not unicode
compliant--it simply puts the symbols in the ASCII character slots
and uses a family of fonts for the variations.

Mark Dancer
mark.dancer at pobox.com