[XeTeX] inserting swf animations with xetex

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Wed Dec 12 20:00:04 CET 2007

Jonathan Kew wrote:

>   [Reply from a previous message]
>
> Looking at movie15.sty, it seems like it supports non-pdftex engines
> by using pdfmark functionality from the hyperref package, so it might
> work if you use xelatex with the xdvipdfmx driver, but I don't know
> for sure. (Try it and see!)

Sorry for replying to a previous message (I sent a reply to a newer
message almost 24 hours ago, but it hasn't reached the list.)

Jonathan, are you sure that (x)dvipdfmx supports pdfmarks? What I have
read from the dvipdfm documentation is that it supports \special
commands that almost match the functionality of pdfmarks.

Is that right or has (x)dvipdfmx implemented native support for pdfmarks?

Thanks for your help,

Pablo