[XeTeX] hebrew support

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 04:38:16 CEST 2007

On 26/08/2007, at 7:02 , Dima Sorkin wrote:

> [ 0) Where in tex-live does the XeTeX documentation sit ? :]

Jonathan's canonical documentation (that lags behind releases a bit)
is available on the XeTeX website:
   <http://scripts.sil.org/xetex_download>

I've written some reference documentation that you can get here:
   <http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/info/xetexref/>

> 1) It seems that XeLaTeX does not interact well with AMS packages.
>    When I include 'amsmath' (line 15 in file 'report_head_he.tex'),
>    formulas get numbered as
>   "1.1)("   and not as "(1.1)". wrong  parentheses.

Interesting bug. I can't reproduce it. Please post a minimal example
like this that shows the problem:

\documentclass{report}
\listfiles
\usepackage{bidi}
\usepackage{amsmath}
\begin{document}
\setRL
\begin{equation}
X = \int_a^b t dt
\end{equation}
\end{document}

And post the console output of the typesetting run, too.

All the best,
Will