[XeTeX] from teTeX-3.0 to TeXLive 2007

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Mon Aug 20 23:58:47 CEST 2007

On 19 Aug 2007, at 11:59 pm, Nikola Lecic wrote:

> Hm, the above example works correctly for me with unaltered TL-2007
> (and
> XeTeX-996) -- please see the attachment (anne-marie-xetex-996.png).
>
> But it doesn't work as it should (it produces two dashes) with
> XeTeX-dev.
>
> What could be the reason?

This bug was introduced while fixing a different problem (on April
29, to be exact). So people running 0.996 (from the TeX Live release)
will not have encountered it, but those running more recent
development versions may run into it.

I believe it is now fixed in the source for 0.997, so if you rebuild
with the latest code from Subversion it should work correctly.