[XeTeX] from teTeX-3.0 to TeXLive 2007

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Sun Aug 19 16:35:23 CEST 2007

Hi there,

I have just installed TL 2007 on my computer (actually I use a packaged
version for Mandriva) and I have found two issues:

fontspec adds an extra hyphen to words already hyphenated with {}-
(Anne{}-Marie becomes Anne--Marie.)

Without having changed anything on the source, xelatex outputs a4 paper
size instead the paper size specified by geometry:

\documentclass[a4paper,11pt,twoside,openright]{book}
\usepackage[dvipdfm,compat2,paperheight=23truecm,paperwidth=15truecm,mag=1000,truedimen,margin=2truecm,twosideshift=10truept,headsep=15truept,headheight=14.5truept]{geometry}

How could I solve both issues?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo