[XeTeX] tikz incompatible with xcolor's option dvipsnames ?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Aug 15 19:00:25 CEST 2007

Am 15.08.2007 um 14:18 schrieb Manuel Souto Pico:

> I wasn't aware of this. Now I've changed the first line to:
> %!TEX TS-program = xelatex -output-driver="xdvipdfmx -q -E"
> but the problem persists (compiling with the engine XeLaTeX-
> xdvipdfmx).

The TeXShop programme must be an "engine" file, i.e. a shell script
<name>.engine.

In the future, starting with 0.997, XeTeX will use xdvipdfmx as
default XDV to PDF convertor.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

   It's not the valleys in life I dread so much as the dips.
                     -- Garfield