[XeTeX] tex-text and more quotes

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 13:21:05 CEST 2007

I believe these additional mappings are practically useless and here is why:
when one uses a native keyboard she should be able to get these extra characters by
pressings certain keys.  It seems to me that XeTeX provides more than enough.
A.S.

*Apostolos Syropoulos                                          *
*snail mail: 366, 28th October Str., GR-671 00  Xanthi, HELLAS *
*email     : asyropoulos (at) yahoo (dot) com                  *
*phone num.: +30-2541-028704                                   *
*home page : http://obelix.ee.duth.gr/~apostolo                *
*blog : http://asyropoulos.wordpress.com/                      *