[XeTeX] ArabXeTeX Kurdish input problem

Christoph Unger christoph-kuelvi_unger at sil.org
Mon Apr 30 12:18:47 CEST 2007

Dear François,

thanks for you quick response and update. It works now, except that I
still must use '^z' to get U+0698, not quite as mnemonic as typing 'j'
would be. But this is as described in the tables in the manual.

Perhaps if I can find time to work myself into TECKit, I may look into
the possibility of devising a Kurdish input system that is oriented at
the Latin-based Kurdish orthography, which would make it much easier to
type. But this is for the future.

Thanks again for your work on ArabXeTeX,

Christoph