[XeTeX] Wanted: full bibliographic citation package

Thomas Thackery tthackery at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 23:17:46 CEST 2007

Messrs. Spot on!  This is what I needed.  Thank you for replying to
this no-so-XeTeX-specific request.

MfG
Thomas

On Apr 29, 2007, at 1:13 AM, Will Robertson wrote:

On 29/04/2007, at 16:43 , Thomas Thackery wrote:

> Does anyone know of a full-bibliographic package that functions in
> a similar way to natbib, except that one can include more data that
> the vague (Author Date) system?

I can highly recommend the biblatex package. It is, without
exception, superior to every other bibtex interface package that I've
looked at. It supports more metadata, more citation formats, and has
a highly customisable bibliography format. It can also do per section/
chapter bibliographies, as well as "keyword" bibliographies, where
only cited references that contain certain keywords are included.

You can find it on CTAN; I wouldn't worry that it's not yet at
version 1 :)
    <http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/
biblatex.html>

Will