[XeTeX] Help: Find Chicago Style/Turabian stylesheet

Thomas Thackery tthackery at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 23:01:17 CEST 2007

Where in CTAN or elsewhere am I to find a template for essays?  e.g.
double-spaced according to the Turabian stylesheet.  I'm coming from
a language/linguistics background, and am trying to get up to speed
with TeX (XeTex/XeLaTeX and/or LaTeX). I wish there were a complete
mock term paper that I could just swap out the "ipse lorem" data with
my own.  Any advice you might give will be received with much gratitude.

My next goal will be to learn how to use Bookends (or Endnote) with
*TeX.

Best,
Thomas Thackery
Pasadena, CA