[XeTeX] hyphenating ancient Greek

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Thu Apr 12 20:11:15 CEST 2007

Hi there,

I'm typesetting a book which contains some words and expressions in
ancient Greek. Hyphenation using babel works fine but some hyphenations
may be right but they look weird to the reader (such as ἐ-στι or ἐνέργει-α).

These only happen with the Greek text. I have two questions: is there
any way to avoid that hyphenation takes place if less than two (or
three) characters are left in a line? Would it be possible to use a
different hyphenation character only for Greek?

Thanks for your help,

Pablo