[XeTeX] xdvipdfmx doesn't seem to respect PDF crop areas

Zachary Pincus zpincus at stanford.edu
Sat Sep 23 22:55:34 CEST 2006

> I remember years ago there was discussion somewhere (I don't remember)
> that there were two dvipdfm.def's, one working and another not well
> working.
> I think that is not well known.
> Please move
> /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/tex/latex/dvipdfm/dvipdfm.def
> into
> /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/tex/latex/graphics/

Fantastic. Everything works now! Thanks Akira for all the help,
especially with dvipdfm.def and getting ebb to work with recent PDF
versions.

Does anyone know who I ought to alert about the broken dvipdfm.def
in /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/tex/latex/graphics/? Would this
have come from the 'tex' installation, or with the 'xetex' i-
installer files?

Zach