[XeTeX] Fontspec question

jropers@freesurf.fr jropers at freesurf.Fr
Sat Sep 9 11:33:42 CEST 2006

Will is right, the mistake I made was actually to *wrongly* assume that
the first \fontspec directive would be remembered in the ensuing
\setromanfont.

The solution is to embed everything in the \setromanfont directive as in
the following which defines the correct fonts for the smallcaps variants :

------------------
\setromanfont[Mapping=tex-text,
BoldFeatures={SmallCapsFont={MetaBold-Caps}},
ItalicFeatures={SmallCapsFont={MetaNormal-ItalicCaps}},
BoldItalicFeatures={SmallCapsFont={MetaBold-ItalicCaps}},
SmallCapsFont = {MetaNormal-Caps},
BoldItalicFont={MetaBold-Italic},
BoldFont={MetaBold-Roman},
ItalicFont={MetaNormal-Italic}]
{MetaNormal-Roman}
And it works perfectly, thanks again for the help.

Regards,

Jacques.