[XeTeX] pdfpages and XeTeX

Ralf Stubner ralf.stubner at physik.uni-erlangen.de
Thu Sep 7 23:28:46 CEST 2006

Pablo Rodríguez <oinos at web.de> writes:

> I have to insert a 20-page PDF document into a XeTeX document (both use
> the same paper size). I have tried to use pdfpages, but I guess they
> don't fit together (it seems to have problems with the driver and it
> doesn't find the \includepdf command).

AFAIK pdfpages is mainly some clever code around the ability to include
specific pages from a PDF file via

\includegraphics[page=<n>]{pdf-file}

I have never tried if that can be used with XeTeX. If yes, then the best
thing would be to ask the pdfpages author to suppoert XeTeX in addition
to pdfTeX.

cheerio
ralf