[XeTeX] Fontspec question

jropers at freesurf.fr jropers at freesurf.fr
Thu Sep 7 16:47:26 CEST 2006

Hi Will,
This is exactly what I would like to achieve. Thank you for pointing the
relevant section of the fontspec manual.

>From the manual, I try to define the Bold variant font for the small caps :

\fontspec[BoldFeatures={SmallCapsFont={MetaBold-Caps}}]
{MetaNormal-Roman}

\setromanfont[Mapping=tex-text,Scale=1,SmallCapsFont = {MetaNormal-
Caps},BoldItalicFont={MetaBold-Italic},BoldFont={MetaBold-Roman},ItalicFont=
{MetaNormal-Italic}]{MetaNormal-Roman}

It compiles ok with the above commands, but unfortunately the document
still does not switch to the bold form ("\scshape xxx \bfseries yyy")
for 'yyy'.

What mistake did I do ??

Regards,
Thanks,