[XeTeX] Fontspec question

jropers at freesurf.fr jropers at freesurf.fr
Thu Sep 7 13:15:03 CEST 2006

It is quite possible that I misundestand you and section 7 of the fontspec
manual.
But although I understand that I can create/select AAT/OTF font features
*inside* font files, I still do not gather how to instruct xelaselect an
entirely other font file so that xelatex/fontspec correctly choose the
boldface *font file* of the SmallCap when it has to.
Thanks,
Jacques.