[XeTeX] Fontspec question

jropers at freesurf.fr jropers at freesurf.fr
Thu Sep 7 11:49:27 CEST 2006

Peter,

Thanks for trying to help. I apologize but I still do not see in the
fontspec manual a way to ---explicitely--- define the SmallCap
bold/italic/bolditalic forms of the SmallCap font.

I am looking for something like :
SmallCapBoldFont={...}
SmallCapItalicFont={...}
SmallCapBoldItalicFont={...}
to be put in a \setromanfont declaration.

I am looking for such options to solve bad choices of xelatex/fontspec in
when trying to use boldface/italic sc letters.

May be there is another way ?
Regards,
Thanks,
Jacques.