[XeTeX] pdf page size & xdvipdfmx (again)

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Sep 3 14:37:28 CEST 2006

Am 03.09.2006 um 14:23 schrieb Peter Dyballa:

> Memoir, what Joshua is using

… is buggy: the *first* page seems to be always wrong. I think
William Adams reported that. In TeXShop 2 it happens to me that the
first page is written on a letter size paper sheet, so the
magnification is about 100 % on my screen. Page 2 now has the right
dimensions – and magnification automatically can go up to 200 or 400
%, depending on the small size the user has chosen for his or her
document. So what Joshua reports since a week is just a memoir bug,
that neither xdvipdfmx nor xdv2pdf can correct.

--
Greetings

   Pete

"Email is a wonderful thing for people whose role in life is to be on
top of things. But not for me; my role is to be on the bottom of
things. What I do takes long hours of studying and uninterruptible
concentration."
                                              -Donald Knuth