[XeTeX] pdf page size & xdvipdfmx (again)

Joshua Grauman jnfo at grauman.com
Sun Sep 3 02:48:49 CEST 2006

I'm still trying to change the actual size of the pdf page. After trying
the options people gave me, I'm back again. BTW, thank you those who have
sent answers. For clarification, I'm not trying to add marks to the page
to tell a trimmer where to trim a page (forgive my ignorance on such
matters/terms), but change the actual size of the pdf. I thought I'd try
to go to the lowest level to start diagnosing the problem, so I tried:

xdvipdfmx -p "6in,9in" test.xdv (I tried both with and without the "s)

and it still didn't create a correctly sized pdf. So, I'm assuming
something is broken with xdvipdfmx. I'm running xdvipdfmx-0.1 under Linux.
Any thoughts? Thanks.

Josh