[XeTeX] help for the font problem

Dalyoung haksan at mac.com
Sat Sep 2 05:37:44 CEST 2006

Thank you for your advice.

I uninstalled the current version of ConTeXt and reinstalled the
stable version.
At this time, I run "texexec -xtx filename" and got the pdf output at
once but it is not perfect.
1. figure appeared as blank space
2. some math font errors:
	*** fontmap psfonts.map not found; texmf.cnf may be broken

*** font ec-lmr12 not found in psfonts.map or host system; will
substitute Helvetica glyphs

*** fontmap psfonts.map not found; texmf.cnf may be broken

*** font cmmi12 not found in psfonts.map or host system; will
substitute Helvetica glyphs

*** fontmap psfonts.map not found; texmf.cnf may be broken

*** font cmr9 not found in psfonts.map or host system; will
substitute Helvetica glyphs

*** fontmap psfonts.map not found; texmf.cnf may be broken

*** font cmmi9 not found in psfonts.map or host system; will
substitute Helvetica glyphs

I look into pragma's homepage to get older version, but I couldn't
locate it.
I may see an email looking for the old version one day. I'll look
into archive.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Dalyoung