[XeTeX] Small Caps Font Woes

Robert MacGregor macgregor at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 03:10:02 CET 2006

Thanks!  Works perfectly.  I get how that works now that I see it, wouldn't
have thought to define it like that, I guess I need to spend more time
reading the fontspec documentation.  And after doing some more searching, it
looks like I do lack the Bembo SmallCaps definitions, so I'll stick to using
Hoefler Small Caps for now at least (the SC/Oldstyle Bembo files are aobut
$20).  Thanks again Malcolm.

--Bob