[XeTeX] Building on Intel Mac

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Nov 27 01:20:34 CET 2006

Am 26.11.2006 um 21:02 schrieb Jon Breitenbucher:

> ./build-xetex: line 30: cd: Work/texk/web2c: No such file or directory
> ./build-xetex: line 35: cd: Work/texk/xdv2pdf: No such file or
> directory

Jon,

these two lines might also mean that you do not have the complete
sources for XeTeX. Can you invoke on command line in XeTeX's top
level directory (the one with the scripts build-xetex and
runConfigure.sh)

	ls -l Work
	ls -l Work/texk
	ls -l Work/libs

How did you get the sources? I think I once fetched a tape archive
(TAR file) and started afterwards to update via svn ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

      _o    o         o   o