[XeTeX] Θέμα: Re: Final word on Greek hyphenation?

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 23:50:08 CET 2006

On 24/11/2006, at 3:14 , Bruno Voisin wrote:

> But for sure making babel modular is no trivial task! I don't know
> what the aims of the LaTeX 3 project are in this respect.

Javier Bezos has been working on the mem package for this task,
albeit originally designed for Omega, then Aleph. I wrote to him once
inquiring about XeTeX support (just out of curiosity) and he said
he'd keep an eye on us. That was back when the Windows version was
just being released. As with all LaTeX3 tasks, it seems, progress is
slow :)

Will