[XeTeX] Devanagari MT in source files

Yves Codet ycodet at club-internet.fr
Sat Nov 18 08:49:27 CET 2006

Hello.

Le 18 nov. 06 à 00:45, Will Tuladhar-Douglas a écrit :

> Here, it works as it should in TextEdit and Mail, and without the
> correct conjuct (as expected) in BBEdit. I'm not seeing the non-
> printing character. (10.4.8)

It's strange, I have 10.4.8 as well, on Intel Mac; with previous
versions of OS X on powerpc it was alright. I could see that there's
the same issue with Smultron but not with SubEthaEdit. I suppose
TextEdit, TeXShop and Smultron share some resources. Anyway, as
Arthur suggested, I sent a report to Apple.

I tried BBEdit some time ago and there were no conjuncts at all, so I
gave up. Is it still the same?

Best wishes,

Yves