[XeTeX] Bruno V on Mac OS X TeX Mailing list

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Sat Nov 11 20:22:39 CET 2006

On 11 Nov 2006, at 4:55 pm, Will Robertson wrote:

> With regard to unimath: stay tuned. This is indeed the evolution of
> xmaths (I didn't like the old name for various reasons) and with
> the recent release of fontspec out of the way, I'm hoping to
> release a preliminary version soon. (It depends how long it takes
> and also on Jonathan's new features in XeTeX.)

Hi Will,

I certainly won't get a new release with the added Unicode math
support out until December, when I get home from my brother's wedding
in New Zealand. (Why did he have to schedule it so close after the
Marrakech conference?! I'm going to be thoroughly jetlagged, and will
probably do or say something silly!)

However, I hope that I can do a new version then, as the math stuff
seems to be getting fairly stable. (At least I hope so; I found a
couple days ago that "xelatex sample2e" would segfault(!), but that
one is now fixed in my dev code.)