[XeTeX] xelatex & MnSymbol

Sebastian Hanigk hanigk at in.tum.de
Thu Nov 9 10:20:04 CET 2006

Will Robertson wrote:

Hello!

> I'm not sure about MnSymbol; if you're using the xdvipdfmx driver, then
> things should work as for regular LaTeX.

I will try with xdvipdfmx later this day.

Another (more or less unrelated) problem: a test document with some equations
and included MnSymbol package set with pdflatex is quite ugly, because the
MnSymbol glyphs do not render as vector glyphs but as bitmaps. I will try to
access my computer with the examples later, suffice to say that the most
prominent feature can be seen with the mathcal stuff, but when magnified every
 MnSymbol math glyph shows jaggedness.

Regards,

Sebastian