[XeTeX] Release: fontspec v1.12 & euenc

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Nov 5 16:03:31 CET 2006

On Nov 4, 2006, at 9:05 PM, Will Robertson wrote:

> Please report problems to the list. Good luck!
>
> Will

Howdy,

So far it's very stable on my system. The only problem I had was that
I had to download the slantsc package to compile the eu1-test
document. :-)

I'm waiting for a PPC xetex for Gerben's TeXLive based distribution.
Got my Powerbook just over a year ago and I can't justify getting one
of the Macbook Pro Core 2 Duo laptops (yet). Since I'm retired (well,
I work part time) the extra time for processing isn't costing me money.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest.com)