[XeTeX] Posters in Xe(La)TeX

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Nov 1 13:58:30 CET 2006

Am 01.11.2006 um 11:40 schrieb Jose Figueroa-O'Farrill:

> I would like to make an A0 size poster using Xe(La)TeX

You could try to write a few of these and finish the file as a valid
XeLaTeX file. Best use geometry to set a0paper. Then you could try to
run XeLaTeX in TeXShop or such. If it fails to create the right size
you can invoke on the command line:

	xelatex -papersize=a0 <file name>

If this also fails, then you can try:

	xelatex -papersize=a0 -no-pdf <file name>
	xdv2pdf -p a0 <file name>

If this finally fails too – then we'll have to wait for a tourist's
answer!

--
Greetings

   Pete

To most people solutions mean finding the answers. But to chemists
solutions
are things that are still all mixed up.