[XeTeX] Hard wrapping by list software

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue May 9 15:34:37 CEST 2006

Le 9 mai 06 à 15:23, Tim Lighthiser a écrit :

> Perhaps (?) tiny url would be useful?
>
> Welcome to TinyURL!â„¢ <http://tinyurl.com/>

Looks highly suspicious, a kind of phisher's dream come true: from
the above URL:

> Hide your affiliate URLs
>
> Are you posting something that you don't want people to know what
> the URL is because it might give away that it's an affiliate link.
> Then you can enter a URL into TinyURL, and your affiliate link will
> be hidden from the visitor, only the tinyurl.com address and the
> ending address will be visible to your visitors.

Until now, the way I had found to get URLs recognized even when they
were broken across lines was to include them between brackets, e.g.
<http://scripts.sil.org/xetex>. However, with the way lines are now
hard wrapped on this list, this doesn't work any longer since a space
is inserted were the EOL character stands in the messages.

Bruno