[XeTeX] Correct LaTeX-logo – how?

Joachim Trinkwitz jtr at uni-bonn.de
Sun May 7 17:32:30 CEST 2006

Am 07.05.2006 um 13:16 schrieb Joanna Rycko:

> using XeLaTeX I wanted to typeset LaTeX or even TeX logo in my
> document. But when the text is written in sans serif font, the both
> logos are still in serif font.

Set aside the technical difficulties, the question remains whether
the different logos really should be set in another font - imagine
the IBM or Marlboro or whatever logo without their characteristic
fonts ...

(Sorry for the "product placement", this just were the logos that
came to my mind - BTW I use a Mac and don't smoke ;^) ...)

Dr. Joachim Trinkwitz     E-Mail: jtr at uni-bonn.de
Germanistisches Seminar   Tel.: 0228-737565
der Universität Bonn      Fax: 0228-737479
Am Hof 1d, 53113 Bonn     www.germanistik.uni-bonn.de