[XeTeX] Spurious text (font name) in PDF output.

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Wed May 3 17:52:53 CEST 2006

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for filling in the details. (0) is added by fontspec to the
family name for every instance of a font with different font features...

There's also the issue of the babel package overriding fontspec's
encoding, which also created a similar problem on top of the wrong
font being loaded, so xunicode doesn't fix all our problems, I'm afraid.

Just working on a solution to that now...it's easier than I expected,
just need to specify \latinencoding along with \cyrillicencoding
before babel does its stuff. I'm just searching through the archives
now to see now if there are any other similar additions I should make
to fontspec while I'm at it.

Will