[XeTeX] follow uo to previous problem

Alex Hamann Alexander.Hamann at stud-mail.uni-wuerzburg.de
Mon May 1 04:02:52 CEST 2006

Thank you all for the comments.
I am currently trying to understand why after the LaTex update the
space in the file name became a problem. To clarify: the same file
was XeLaTexed fine before the update. Since I am (obviously) still
quite new to i-Installer and Tex and do not want to exclude that I
screwed it up with the update.
Alex